IMPORTANT NOTICE – The cruise3sixty online system for event registrations is now closed while we prepare for cruise3sixty. Ship Inspections are no longer available.
- All inspections include lunch on board a ship.
- Attendees may register for only FOUR (4) ship inspection rotations at this time.
- Some cruise lines have requested specific identification information. When selecting your first ship inspection you will be asked for:
- Type of ID
- ID Number
- Origin of ID (location where ID was issued)
- ID Expiration Date
- Date of Birth
- Country of Citizenship
- Your Name (Exactly as it appears on ID)
IMPORTANT!: This information will only need to be entered once. Be certain to bring the ship inspection ID you had registered to the ship inspection. Lack of proper identification may result in denial of boarding at the discretion of the cruise line. Please note that only government-issued photo identification will be accepted.